Setting up a DIY taco station is an easy way to host a small or large group of guests, while still enjoying the dinner party yourself.
Take tacos to the next level with tender, juicy 100% Canadian AAA Angus beef, a simple and affordable switch that is sure to impress.
Summer Steak Tacos
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 15 min
• 1.5 lbs (680 g) 100% Canadian AAA Angus beef inside round sand steak
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1/2 head of cabbage
• 2 avocadoes
• 1 lime
• 4 tomatoes, finely diced
• 1 bunch cilantro
• Tortillas (soft or crunchy)
1. Season steaks with salt, pepper and cumin. In a pan over high heat, sauté steaks for 3 to 5 min per side (or to your liking). Remove and slice thinly.
2. Using a mandolin or knife, thinly shave cabbage. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, gently smash the pitted avocados with the juice of one lime and pinch of salt. Set aside.
4. Arrange steak, tortillas, avocado, tomatoes, cabbage and cilantro for garnish in bowls or on a platter for guests to assemble their tacos.
Find more fresh recipes ideas online at walmart.ca/recipes.