Some of the best craft projects can be made from common household items, and here we’ll learn how to make this fun Halloween craft project from tissues or coffee filters and a few other items. This is an easy project that children and adults of all ages can enjoy! And not only are they fun to make, but they make for cute and festive decorations!
It is recommended that adults accompany children with this craft, as scissors are used – and besides, it’s more fun for everyone that way!
What you’ll need:
- Napkins, tissues, squares of fabric, or basket coffee filters (one per ghost)
- Ribbons in Halloween colors like orange, purple, and black
- Magic Markers
- String (optional)
- Assorted decorations like googly eyes (optional)
- Candy or tissue for stuffing the head
- Take a napkin and place a wadded tissue or some candy in the center. This will serve as the stuffing for the head. If you use candy, they make for great Halloween party favors!
- Tie a Halloween colored ribbon around the neck of the ghost.
- Use magic markers to draw faces on your ghosts. You can also use googly eyes and other fun items to get creative with it!
- If you want to hang your ghosts up as Halloween decorations, you can tie a piece of string around the neck and tuck it under the ribbon. These are great for hanging in Halloween trees, or just around the house!