Whether you’re throwing a party or just like decorating you house, a simple witchy Halloween-y décor project is making your own potion bottles. Not only do they give the place a spooky vibe but are also incredibly easy to make.
Halloween Potion Bottles
What you’ll need:
- Empty glue bottle or medicine bottles
- Hot glue gun
- Spray paint
- Small, creepy toys (optional)
- Using the hot glue gun write the contents of the bottle and draw something spooky on it.
- Spray paint the entire thing whatever color you want. I went for silver but any rusty/metallic/dark colors are fine.
- For bottles, take off labels and place creepy toys inside, then place a piece of a cotton ball on top before closing for a creepy, cloudy effect
And that’s it! It’s as simple as that. You could make multiples of this, of varying sizes and shapes and create your own potion corner this Halloween.