A sympathy note will always be welcome.
Take the time to send a card to let someone know you’re thinking of them.
This card can bring comfort for the loss of a cat or dog.
- 5½ x 4¼ card
- Paw Print Scrapbook Paper
- Solid Color Scrapbook Paper
- Yarn: #3 lightweight yarn in dk gray or black for paw, and lt gray for pads.
- Crochet hook Size D
- Double sided adhesive tabs to attach paper to card
- With light gray, make a magic ring, chain 1, 6 single crochet in ring, join. (6)
- 2 single crochet in each stitch around. End off, join white. (12)
- *Single crochet 1, 2 single crochet in next stitch. Repeat from * around. (18)
- *Single crochet 2, 2 single crochet in next stitch. Repeat from * around. (24)
- *Double crochet, treble crochet in next stitch. Treble crochet, double crochet in next stitch. Slip stitch in next two stitches. Repeat from * two more times. Join, end off. Weave in ends.
Paw Pads – Make 3
- Magic Ring, chain 1, 6 single crochet in ring. Join, sew or glue to paw.
- Cut 1 piece of solid paper 5 ½ x 4. Adhere to card
- Cut 1 piece of paw print paper 5 x 3 ½. Adhere to card
- Cut 1 piece of solid paper 4 ½ x 3 ¼. Adhere to card
- Cut 1 piece of paw print paper 4 ¼ x 2 ¾. Adhere to card
- Glue paw to card.
- Write a note, such as “So Sorry For Your Loss” on a tag and adhere to card.