Warmer weather often brings with it a desire to complete a host of projects, both indoors and outdoors. These adorable spring crafts may be the perfect place to start, and some of them are great family projects for the upcoming Easter weekend!
- I’ve spent the day putting together new yarn shelves, and this free crochet pattern for sweet amigurumi bunnies with blush from Sweet Softies are going to be one of the first projects on my list.
- Calling all soapmakers! These hip hip hoppity soap bars from demetres are about as cute as a bar of soap gets!
- If you’re looking for creative Easter egg ideas, then have a look at this cactus Easter egg centerpiece from Blissmakes! And if you want to keep the centerpiece, then try using our blown Easter egg tutorial while making these.
- This drawstring patchwork toy bag from Sum of Their Stories is perfect for keeping the play rooms a bit more organized this spring!
- If you’ve got some empty wall space to fill, then head on over to fun365 to try out one of these colorful knotted rope wall hangings.