This is for family or friends and expresses support. Put a smile on a child’s face!
- Size C hook
- Yarn – #1 Fine White (Bernat Baby)
- Whale Button
- Individual packet of tissues
- Wording “Get Whale Soon”
- Chain 32, Half Double Crochet (hdc) in 3rd chain from hook. Hdc across
- Chain 1, turn. Hdc across.
- Repeat Row 2 for a total of 26 rows.
- Fold 3 corners into envelope shape. Tack sides together, and attach button where corners meet.
- Fan fold one tissue and insert in envelope so it meets with whale.
- Make your wording with letter stickers on a tag, “Get Whale Soon” and attach to envelope.