One crafter likes to make cards. Another crafter likes to crochet. Why not combine them and make a “crochet card”? This card is designed to showcase both popular crafts. The possibilities are endless, and quick. -Linda
- Size B Crochet Hook
- Deep Orange #3 Lightweight Yarn, small amount
- 3 pieces of scrapbook paper
- Mini Crochet Hook for card
- Card and Envelope
Sweater (chain 1, turn at end of each row)
1. With orange yarn, chain 11, single crochet in 2nd chain from hook (10)
2 – 5. Single crochet across
6. Single crochet across, chain 7 (16)
7. Single crochet in 2nd chain from hook, single crochet across, chain 6.
8. Single crochet in 2nd chain from hook, single crochet across. (21)
9. Work even.
10. Single crochet across 12 stitches, insert mini hook in loop and next stitch. Leave remaining stiches unworked. Leave a long tail to form a ball of yarn.
Card and Envelope
- 2-4 pieces scrapbook paper
- Fall stickers
- Arrange papers in your favorite design and apply stickers and glue onto card.
- Glue on sweater, ball of yarn, and crochet hook.
Crochet, cut and tear!
Crochet on a card wishing you a happy fall!
Combine pieces of paper, stickers, and crochet wear.
Have fun making Crochet Cards!